BTS (방탄소년단) EPILOGUE: Young Forever Night Ver. [UNBOXING] | A Closer Look


The aesthetics of this album, both day and night versions, are to die for. I purchased this set at Music Plaza in LA for about $30. I'll leave links below to where you can purchase your own!


Okay so I got the Night Version bc idk I just wanted an album as dark as my soul.
CD 1
  1. Intro:화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
  2. I Need U
  3. 잡아줘 Hold Me Tight
  4. 고엽 Autumn Leaves
  5. Butterfly Prologue Remix
  6. Run
  7. Ma City
  8. 뱁새 Silver Spoon
  9. 쩔어 Dope
  10. 불타오르네 Fire
  11. Save Me
  12. Epilogue: Young Forever
CD 2
  1. Converse High
  2. 이사 Moving On
  3. Whalien 52
  4. Butterfly
  5. House of Cards (Full Version)
  6. Love Is Not Over (Full Version)
  7. I Need U Urban Remix
  8. I Need U Remix
  9. Run Ballad Mix
  10. Run (Alternative Mix)
  11. Butterfly (Alternative Mix)
So when you open it up you get this beautiful ombre photobook, the CD holder, and then that white thing is the poster which looks exactly like the album cover. ♡
 This is by far my favorite part of the whole collection, the photobook.

I absolutely adore these comeback concept photos. Everyone looks so good I die.
 Jin & Chim Chim
One of my fav pictures out of the whole book.

Okay and this right here is what the CD holder looks like. Again, I die.
AND THEN BOI YOU WILL NOT BELIEEEEVE. IDK HOW I GOT SO BLESSED. Look at this! I got my baby, my bias, my love in my album. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽


So yes, along with all these other goodies you also get a mini photocard and a polaroid. ♡
This photobook is honestly a blessing y'all, like I could look at it all day.
And then of course at the end of the book we get little kind, sweet messages from our babies which I can't read because I don't know Korean. RIP ^-^
The only thing I can read is that Namjoon said "God bless" at the end of his message so I'm going to continue to stay BLESSEDT UP fam.

Day Version: http://amzn.to/2bnID9A
Night Version: http://amzn.to/2bvcb6T

Hope you enjoyed today's post. I'm super excited to be starting this new series on my blog because I love love love buying albums! And I love to share them with you even more. :) So look forward to the next one! I have 2 more new albums to share. Wonder who they could be......?

xoxo, Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment