NCT#127 - Limitless [UNBOXING] | A Closer Look


Ayyyeee!! She's back! You guys...it's been a good minute since I've posted a blog. I'm so sorry! Just got caught up in the craziness that is life I supposed? In the time that I've been gone I've travelled so much, experienced new things, and of course, bought new albums! I have some new kpop merch to share with you guys so stay tuned for more posts under my new tag [!!] now called "Unboxing" instead of "A Closer Look" under my catergories tab. :)



So far one of my favorite favorite albums of the new year has been this beauty right here, NCT#127's Limitless. This is NCT#127's second mini album and y'all....it's perfect. I don't say that about a lot of kpop albums! From start to finish I love every single song off this album. So because of that and the unique packaging of this album, I had to cop one. And today I'm going to show you what all comes inside! 

Now NCT are feeding us GOOD with this album. You get sooooo many goodies inside this little envelope. 
Yes, you get ALL of that in this one album. Stickers, posters, photocards, drawings, all of that. I really appreciate NCT for this because with most kpop albums you get your CD, photobook, photocard and that's generally it. But these boys decided to spoil us a little 〳 ^ ▽ ^ 〵
Okay let's first take a look at the packaging. This is like nothing I've ever seen before as far as kpop albums go! It's basically just an envelope with all of their cute faces on it. Now, I've seen a lot of people complain about this packaging and I can kinda understand why. Don't get me wrong, I think it's very cute and unique, but also very disorganized. All of these little stickers and such just float around freely in there. When I was pulling everything out to take pictures I found that a lot of the stickers ended up in between the photocards and stuck inside the folded poster just, ugh everywhere that I couldn't find them. Also with this soft packaging things are probably more likely to get bent so just be careful!
Speaking of photocards! This might be something that disappoints some of y'all. Normally kpop albums come with 1 or 2 credit card sized photos of one of the members. With this album, you don't get that. As you can see from the first picture you get really big square photocards of all the members. Not only that but in the second photo I have another photocard that looks like a random shot from the Limitless M/V shooting. That card is your average mmmm...maybe 5x7 photo size? I personally love the big photocards because this photoshoot was incredible, but because of their size I don't know where to put them! And also you have your red CD case. Don't worry, that packaging is hard plastic to protect your CD! 
Moving on to the next item you get in this album, your lyrics book. The thing I really love about this lyrics book is the fact that they translated the lyrics into 4 different languages! Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English. As an international fan I greatly appreciate that! On top of that, the aesthetics of this lyric book are on point. For anyone that's curious, my favorite song off the album is Baby Don't Like It. Give it a listen! ;)

For me, this is probably the cutest part about the album: all the little stickers! Gah, where am I going to put all of these? In the first square you can see that you get a sticker of each of the members heads. In the second square there are some stickers of drawings of some of the members as well as the NCT#127 logo and album title in classic NCT#127 font style. Then in the last square you get a photoshoot sticker of the members, a sticker of a sketch of the members, and then the big card has a lot of mini stickers all hand drawn by member Johnny Seo himself! As far as I know all of the members took a turn in drawing stickers for the album. I just happened to get Johnny's. :)

In the second picture here you have even more stickers! These are all tiny full bodies of each member. What I found funny was that there were 2 Marks in my album? Favorite much? (≧▽≦)
This is something else that I think might disappoint some people. Yes you do get a poster, but it comes folded in the album. Not only that but it's double-sided, so you have to choose what side you want to display to the world! I'm pretty sure all of the posters come the same, you get a single member on one side and then all the members on the other side in this cute little polaroid look. I got Doyoung and although yes he does look beautiful, I really like the look of the other side so I'll probably hang it up that way!
Last but not least you get this little standee of all of the members! The members look the same on both sides, the only thing that changes is the background. I think this is so cute. If you don't know or are a little confused, NCT#127 first debuted with 7 members, Taeil, Taeyong, Yuta, Jaehyun, Winwin, Mark, and Haechan, but for their second comeback, Limitless, they added Johnny and Doyoung. I love this group as I've been waiting so patiently for Johnny to debut! So I can't wait to put this up somewhere and show off my mens ♡
And for anyone who is curious, my bias is Taeyong but I have a reaaal soft spot for Taeil. ;)

Well there you have it guys! That's the full unboxing of NCT#127's second mini-album, Limitless. Keep in mind that there are 3 different versions of this album! I got the "C" version. I think the only thing that changes is what photoshoot they used for the photocards and poster. I really loved this comeback. I think the title track is amazing but it's also backed up by 5 other dope songs. 

If you'd like to snatch a copy for yourself you can find some at these links:

I'll catch you guys in the next post! Thanks for reading. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment