Jimin Fansite Goods

Hello you guys~~!

Welcome to my blog or welcome back to my blog. I haven't made a post on here in so long I feel like I forgot everything I already didn't know about HTML, lol. Since April, I really have just been putting all my creative energy into my Youtube channel. If you follow what I'm doing over there I just want to say thank you for the support! To get back into the swing of blogging I thought I would show you some of the goods that I've bought recently from Jimin fansites.

Let's go! :)



So for anyone who doesn't know, fansites are the people who give us the HQ photos and videos of our favorite kpop artists. These people are also the ones responsible for showering our biases in expensive gifts ♡ The way they do that is by collaborating with fan artists to create fan goods for people like you and me! The money collected from these items goes to making our favs happy. :) So here is what I got!

Both of these fan good bundles I'm going to show you today come from the same person, one of my favorite Jimin fansites, the_luMINary95. The first one was a project to raise money for Jimin's 22nd birthday. I also did a video unboxing of these items on my channel if you want to go watch that!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFhrkAH7D58


Dazzling Fairy


The first thing in this bundle, which are pretty standard in a lot of fan good bundles, are beloved photocards! I especially like these ones because they have sweet sentences on the back about Jimin.

"If the golden sun should cease to shine it's light, just one smile from you would make my whole world bright."
"I love three things: the sun, the moon, and you. The sun for the day, the moon is for the night, and you forever."

Also included were transparent photocards. I laid them against a white background so you could see the design clearly. 


Another transparent item you get is this fan.

Now I'm not big on putting posters up in my house, but these are beautiful. I wish they didn't come folded but I mean, what can you do :/
One thing I do really love is stickers! I stick them to everything. They can especially come in handy for those who like to bullet journal (something I need to get back into doing).
Also in this set is a standing....unfoldable...postcard thing? There's a perforated edge between each picture so you can tear them apart from one another if you want but I prefer to keep them together.


So this next item can actually be kind of useful but isn't very practical considering the size. I do like having a coin purse because I acquire quite a bit of change, but the size of this makes it too bulky to fit in my current purse lmao. BUT IT'S SO CUTE SO WHO CARES.

Now moving on to the BEST PART of this whole thing, the photobooks. For this particular set you get two: a Jimin fashion guide and then the main photobook. As someone who loves fashion, I appreciate this mini Jimin "magazine." I love the way that each individual member of Bangtan dress and this book contains full body photos of Jiminnie in some of his best looks, on and off stage *-*


Now that photobook was nice, but this one is my favorite. The quality of it is incredible and the pictures inside are impeccable. There's over 200 pages in this thing so it's got some weight to it.

I love the way she split this photobook up. It really captures the duality of Park Jimin. The first half of the book shows pictures of JM being a little cinnamon roll. 



But then you get halfway through and he turns into a SIN-NAMON ROLL X____X



God damn. I turned the page from cuteness and got slapped with sexiness. Jimin can switch from cute to sexy so fast in real life that it gives me whiplash.
But that is all that came in this Dazzling Fairy bundle! I got Set C which contains the most items and cost the most because my love for Jimin has no price tag tbh :,)

BUT WAIT

THERE'S MORE

Starry Magic


I can't seem to keep money in my wallet?? I have a spending problem????? I noticed that the_luMINary was selling more fan goods so uuuuum naturally I had to buy this also. It's a much simpler bundle so it cost 1/3 of the price and got to me a lot faster than the first one (that one took 5 months!).

As for Dazzling Fairy, this set came with some photocards.
I was really interested in this bundle because it comes with more recent photos of Jimin. The Dazzling Fairy set had pictures from the Wings/YNWA era, which don't get me wrong that's my favorite era, but I love the way Jimin looked during DNA promotions also :)

The thing that kinda sold me on this set was this pin right here. Little Diminnie dressed as the sorcerer's apprentice from Fantasia ;_; Just like he did for Halloween in 2015. I cry ;_;
And last but not least, this set came with a cheering slogan! I absolutely loooove love love the holographic lettering of Jimin's name. And the picture she chose for the reverse side is one of my favorite pictures she took of him this era.



Well there you guys go! I said in my unboxing video that I was going to share pictures of the items from Dazzling Fairy. But I never said I was going to show Starry Magic, so surprise & you're welcome ;)

If you would like to buy fan goods of your own, here are list of some of the best fansites of each of the BTS members:

Jungkook:

Taehyung:

Jimin:

Namjoon:

Hoseok:

Yoongi:

Seokjin:

Purchasing fansite goods not only benefits you, but the members as well. So why not buy something :) If you're confused about ordering from a fansite I can always make a separate blog post about the process. Just let me know!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today and it's good to be back. n_n
See you in my next one!

5 comments:

  1. ❤❤❤ thanks for the beautifulness, Chim is so 😍😍😍 keep it up, Dani *throws finger heart kisses*
    -Mimi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos so much, and thank you for blessing us with Chim Chim's beautifulness <3 but it would be helpful if you made a video or a separate blog post about the process because I am lost on how to buy something. ILYSM <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU VIDEOS ARE SOOOOO GOOOOD I LOVE THEM YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPIER THANKS

    P.S. KEEP BEING THE WAY YOU ARE

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg if it wasn't for you i would have been so god damn lost πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I loved your video about you explaining How To Order From A Kpop Fansite and I was wondering if you can put more Fansites to buy from becuase I would like to find more good Kpop Fansites to buy from and I trust your picks

    ReplyDelete