A Wishlist of Sorts


Every year I'm hit with the same question: "What do you want for Christmas?" As well as the ever common: "I don't know what to buy you!" "You're too hard to buy for!" I'm...literally..not??????
Does anyone listen to the words that come out of my mouth? Lol I talk about the same stuff all the time:

  • Kpop
  • Makeup
  • Clothes&Shoes
  • YouTube
I was originally working on a wishlist post of these items for my blog, but with Christmas fast approaching I thought I might as well just turn it into a Christmas list. Now listen carefully: I will love anything you buy me. You can get me nothing on these lists and I'll still love it all the same. These are just things that I've been eyeing to buy for myself. So I thought I would share them for anyone that might be stumped on what to get me this holiday season. ^-^




K P O P
Kpop is really like the only thing I talk about tbh. Anything you get me that's kpop related, I'll love trust me. My favorite groups are BTS, GOT7, BigBang, EXO, Seventeen, and Monsta X. And my favorite member in each respectively is Jimin, Jackson, G-Dragon, Kai, Vernon, and I.M. 

I tend to get all my kpop stuff from shows/events that I go to. Other than that I don't really buy anything other than albums. I'm very picky about what albums I want tho. So surprisingly, there isn't too many things I want in this category. 
M A K E U P / S K I N C A R E
If you listen to me at all you'd know that I'm complaining 99.9% of the time about my acne. I'm constantly researching/trying new skincare products to try and help me clear up my skin. Also, because I have acne, aka I'm fugly, I like to buy a lot of makeup to help cover said acne lol. 

As far as skincare goes I've been delving into Korean products here recently. A good site to buy skincare from is BBCosmetics.

A couple of items I've been eyeing are: 


  1. NEOGEN Green Tea Foam Cleanser
  2. NEOGEN Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
  3. Son&Park Beauty Water
  4. Missha Time Evolution
  5. Missha Gumsul Giyoon Eye Cream
Now as far as makeup goes , I like using Korean products as well but I really want to get into more high-end American makeup brands. So here I've composed a little of both. I really like Korean products because you can find some really good dupes for high-end American makeup for literally like half the price. But because they come from overseas it's a little harder to get ahold of certain products.

BBCosmetics has a good assortment of makeup along with skincare. A couple of things on my little wishlist are: 

  1. April Skin Magic Snow Cushion in Green
  2. Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
  3. Berrisom Oops My Lint Tint Pack in Sexy Red
  4. Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder
  5. Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin 3 Color Multi Shading Powder
Now for American makeup I stick to either Sephora or Ulta. They both carry basically the same brands. Sephora has only high end while Ulta contains drugstore brands like Maybelline and Covergirl. I just think that higher end BASE products i.e. foundations, concealers, powerders, sprays etc are a lot better quality than drugstore. I also included a cheeky little skincare product as well. 



  1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in Pearl
  2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  3. Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation in Light 44 Cool 
  4. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
  5. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Now these products right here actually don't come out until December. The 16th I believe. But I have been trying to get my hands on the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette since it's first launch. I wanted it so bad but it sold out too quick. Now it's making a comeback with the Sweet Peach Glow Palette as well as peach scented blushes called Papa Don't Peach. HOW. FREAKIN. CUTE. https://www.toofaced.com/

Also, I'm following victim to the hype. I would kill to have some Kylie Lip Kits on my hands. I love liquid lipsticks and I think Kylie has been coming out with some killer colors. I've narrowed it down to these three: Candy K, Dirty Peach, and 22. https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/






C L O T H E S / S H O E S
This is kind of like a given for any girl I feel. But I've noticed that with the majority of people who try to buy me clothes as a gift buy me stuff that THEY like, not necessarily buying me things that I would like. I love clothes from many different places but I found a clothing site based out of Korea called MixxMix that has such cute clothes! 



Top Row: [1]  [2]  [3]  [4]
Bottom Row: [1]  [2]  [3]

Also, my favorite member from one of my favorite groups, G-Dragon from BigBang, had a collaboration with the famous Korean brand 8seconds and everything is just so cute. I need to own something from this line. But keep in mind that things shipping from Korea take a little longer to get here. 




From left to right: [1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]

Buying clothes for people is hard because everyone has a certain way that they want things to fit. But generally I wear a size medium in all tops and a medium in all bottoms. ^^

Y O U T U B E
A new hobby of mine has been making YouTube videos and I really do quite enjoy it. I went from 27 followers at the beginning of the year to over 1,000 now, and the year isn't over yet! Which is the fastest I've ever gained a following on any social media platform so that's exciting. :) Also, I was contacted by someone to be apart of a 9-person collab channel so I'm going to be putting out a lot more content! The biggest problem I face with my YouTube channel is lighting. I rely on sunlight to shoot my videos which is very limiting for me since I work morning into night. 


I've been looking into ring lights and softboxes for artificial lighting and I found this one on Amazon that has pretty good reviews and I think it would

work perfect for me! 
Also, although the camera I have right now works fine, I'd love to improve the quality of my content. The best way to do that would be to invest in a really good camera. I've wanted a DSLR for so long now. It would not only improve the quality of my videos but I could also get more into photography. This is a long shot for Christmas because it can get really pricey. But a camera that I have been looking at, which seems to be a YouTuber staple, is the Canon Rebel T5i. Now the camera body & kit lens can be bought alone. But for maybe...$100 or so more, you can buy a whole camera bundle.

I found this one here on Amazon. I think it's such a good deal because not only do you get the camera body but it also comes with a 18-55mm lens, 55-250mm IS II lens, 58mm wide angle & telephoto lenses, 58mm filter kit, a replacement battery, a 32GB SD card, a camera bag, a tripod, and some other little accessories. That's a LOT for that price I feel! It's great because I don't have a tripod for my camera either. Also my biggest SD card is only 16GB. There's just a lot more possibilities with a camera like this! 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


That's all for today fam! Just a few things that I've had my eyeballs on for awhile. Like I said before, you could bye me nothing on this list and I'd still love it all the same. This is just to give you a little insight/inspiration into what I like. :) 


I'll catch y'all in the next one~~~

xoxo, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment