GOT7 (갓세븐) - Flight Log: Turbulence [UNBOXING] | A Closer Look


Hello Ahgase! And if you're not an ahgase: welcome! I'm glad your GOT7 curiosity brought you to my blog. In today's post I'm going to be showing you the insides of one of my favorite albums of 2016. GOT7 had a comeback in September (happy freakin' birthday to me right?) with their second studio album, Flight Log: Turbulence. Let's have a look!


Tracklist:
1. skyway
2. 하드캐리 Hard Carry 
3. Boom x3
4. Prove It
5. 노잼 No Jam 
6. HEY
7. Mayday
8. My Home
9. Who's That
10. 만약에 If 
11. 아파 Sick
12. 
니꿈꿔 Dreamin' 
13. Let Me

This album is such a special one because GOT7 really held it down as songwriters. Jaebum and Jinyoung got to put their names and their names alone on the songs Prove It and Mayday (respectively). Not only that but my baby Jackson got to help contribute to Boom x3, No Jam, and the rap parts in Sick. Super proud Jackie right here. 

Now one of the fun things about this album is that it's customizable. You're provided stickers on the inside to decorate the front of your album however you please. When you slide off the outer cover you're met with a box with a window in it to see what version of photobook you got. I was really hoping for a Jackson one but I got the group member version. 
My favorite part about kpop albums by far are the photobooks and the photoshoot for this album was incredible. Here in this picture we have the 6 boys diving in to save a drowning Jinyoung. (7 or never, 7 or nothing amirite?)

 Allow me to take it there for a split second: HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD GOT DAMN
Sorry. But Jackson looked so good this comeback. I would just like to take this time to thank whichever stylist noona decided to put him in sleeveless shirts. An album full of those strong arms is a blessing. I could only imagine what the Jackson photobook looked like....
 Also, can we talk about how good Jaebum looks in a dad cap. The album is filled with random little pictures of the boys together and I had to get my camera all the way on full, close-up, zoom x1000 to try and get a clear picture of this art for you guys. My JJP heart is exploding. 
Also included in the album is the CD holder, of course. In an album full of dark, kind of desolate colors, this pop of bright red looks so nice in my opinion. 
At the end of the photobook of course you have the boys' ending ments. I especially loved GOT7's because they're scans of handwritten ments as opposed to just typed out ones. Jackson's was especially cute, look at this boy. I don't know about you, but I love seeing the difference's in each boy's handwriting. 


Now this next thing caused a bit of confusion for not only myself but a lot of other ahgase who bought the album. It's this duty-free order form for "GOT7 Airlines." I didn't know what this was either so I did some research. Apparently a "duty" on something is a tax on goods or services. You can buy things tax-free or "duty-free" from certain shops mostly in international ports or onboard airplanes or passenger ships. So this was just a little, fun, clever thing GOT7 decided to throw into their album to tie into the whole "flying" concept they've got going on. Cute. 

Also, when you scan the barcode at the top it takes you to got7.jype.com (their fansite ^^).
Okay, now the exciting part! The photocard! Now like I mentioned, I got the group version of this album. Not a specific member. And I STILL got my bias y'all! What the heck! I would like to thank not only God but also Jesus. Look at my man! With his sleeveless mesh top yes god!! When you flip it over it has his name, blood type, and birthday on the back. Also, you get a clear card with Girls Girls Girls era GOT7 on it. 

Alright you guys that was my GOT7 Flight Log: Turbulence album. I loved this album so so much and my two favorite songs are 아파 Sick & Let Me. So even if you don't give the whole album a listen, at least listen to those two songs. Thanks for reading today and if you enjoyed it and enjoy this little series, share this post with your friends!

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment