Wrap Presents With Me!


I'm pretty extra when it comes to wrapping Christmas presents. A lot of people don't see the point in making a present look nice when the excitement of a person is just going to cause it to be torn to shreds. While I can see your point, I'm going to kindly dismiss it. I love crafting things and DIYs so making each gift a work of art is half the fun of gift giving ^-^



My shtick is usually plain Jane wrapping paper with festive ribbon and unnecessary Christmasy add-ons. This year I opted for some twigs&berries, gold rope, and plaid!
And it's always nice to have a little helping hand when it comes time to tie the bows. n_n
I really liked how they turned out this year! And I got some lovely compliments on my wrapping skills from friends and fam. Can't wait to be even more over the top next year. Merry Christmas everyone! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment